Home

Welcome to the web site for S.F. Bay Area Therapy, the therapy practice of Jill T. Levitt, Ph.D.

   -  Are you struggling with anxiety, worry, or stress?
   -  Do you feel down in the dumps, unsatisfied with yourself or your life?
   -  Are anxiety or panic attacks keeping you from being successful?
   -  Would you like to feel happy, content, satisfied, and less worried all the time?

I am a licensed clinical psychologist specializing in cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) and I can help you learn cutting edge tools to manage your stress, reduce your anxiety, and live a happier and more connected life.  CBT is rooted in the "here and now." It is a goal-directed approach that is collaborative between client and therapist. This type of therapy is widely regarded as an effective and efficient form of psychotherapy. In particular, cognitive behavioral therapy is the most effective treatment for many forms of anxiety and depression.


In my practice, I assist adults and adolescents who seek help in overcoming anxiety, stress, depression, and relationship problems.  In my work with clients over the past 18 years I have seen that anxiety and mood disorders are very treatable.  Often people experience significant relief from symptoms and meaningful improvements in the quality of their lives in just a few months.  With my expertise, and your hard work, together we can turn things around.


Relief for you may be only a few visits away.   Call me at (650) 468-6646 for a free phone consultation or to schedule an office visit.